Dr. JOWEL C. PABLO, Philippines
Head, GFSRD-Global Centre for Education and Skills Development
Dr. JOWEL C. PABLO obtained his Doctor of Philosophy major in Educational Management at College of the Immaculate Conception. He has a Master of Arts in Education major in General Science Education and a Bachelor’s degree in Secondary Education major in Biological Science in the same school, College of the Immaculate Conception, Cabanatuan City.
Some of his achievements and awards are the following:
• 2nd place in Regional Science Technology Fair 2018, Life Science Investigatory Project with title of Phytochemical Analysis and Antioxidant Properties of Pakiling (Ficus odorata) Ethanolic Leaf Extract.
• 2nd Place in National Science Fair of STEM Hub Philippines 2019, Teacher’s Category in Creative Lesson Planning
• Division Module Writer of Senior High School Earth and Life Subject in school year 2017-2018
• Content editor of ALS modules
• Division evaluator of Life and Physical Science Investigatory Projects in Division Science and Technology Fair
• Division Trainer and Speaker in Science Content, Pedagogy and researches locally and internationally
• Alumnus of SEMEAO InnoTech, 21st Century Education, school year 2018-2019
• Published various researches and articles, locally and intentionally
• Book author of Science Grade 5 under the Inspiration Publishing Company Inc.
• Outstanding Senior High School STEM teacher
• Outstanding Demonstrator Senior High School Teacher in STAR Project
• Outstanding Young Novo Ecijano 2017
He is also a part time professor in Wesleyan University-Philippines, College of Education, Graduate Studies, teaching Methods of Research and Dissertation Seminar.
Currently, he works in the Department of Education-Schools Division Office of Nueva Ecija as an EPS II of Alternative Learning System (ALS).